Academic Liaison Librarian
Academic Liaison Librarian for Henley Business School. Click on a subject to access an online guide with links to relevant resources and support:
- Business, Informatics, Management and Accounting including:
- Business Informatics, Systems and Accounting
- International Business and Strategy
- Leadership, Organisations and Behaviour
- Marketing and Reputation
- ICMAC (Finance)
- Real Estate and Planning
I work part-time and am usually available on Monday or Tuesday. I have joint responsibility for Henley Business School - shared with Karen Drury (usually available Wednesday to Friday).
For assistance with finding information, referencing or using reference management tools (EndNote/Mendeley), please...
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us both
- Call me: +44 (0) 118 378 3424
- Make an appointment
You might also like to find out about what I can do for you as your Academic Liaison Librarian.
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (MCLIP)
- MSc (Econ) Library and Information Studies
- BA (Hons) English Language and Literature