Research Data Manager
- Running the University’s research data management (RDM) service.
- Supporting preparation of data management plans in applications for funding, and advising on the use of services for data storage, computation, and archiving.
- Managing the University’s data repository, the Research Data Archive, for the preservation and sharing of research data.
- Providing RDM training via People Development and Graduate School programmes.
- Working to develop an Open Research culture in the University and promote the adoption of open practices in research.
Help and support
Visit the Research data management webpages for information and support.
Contact me for individual advice on research data management.
- MA in Library and Information Studies
- D Phil in Modern Languages
- MSt in European Literature
- MA in Comparative Literature
- BA (Hons) in English Literature