Research Engagement Manager
Management of the Research Engagement team and the development of the institutional repository, CentAUR.
CentAUR and Open Access help
See the CentAUR guide to get you started, or book a place on one of our surgeries - details on the Open Access workshops and surgeries page.
For help with publishing or archiving your articles as Green or Gold Open Access, and on complying with University, REF and funder policies, please see our Open Access guide.
- UKCoRR Committee
- SC3 (Scholarly Communications Competencies Coalition)
- IRUS-UK Community Advisory Group
- Publications Router Community Advisory Group
- MCLIP Chartered member of the Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- MInstLM Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- MA Information and Library Studies
- PgDip Information and Library Studies
- BA (Hons) Medieval and Modern History
Sutton, A., Rowlett, K., and Johnson, P. (2017) Library support for the lifecycle of research publications. SCONUL Focus, 69 pp.41-46.
Sutton, A.M. (2005) Meteorology and climatology. In: Lester, R. (ed.), The new Walford guide to reference resources: science, technology and medicine. London: Facet, pp.148-160.
Sutton, A.M. (2000) Convergence: a review of the literature. In: Reid, B.J. and Foster, W. (eds.), Achieving cultural change in networked libraries. Aldershot: Gower, pp.63-75.
Sutton, A.M. (2000) Technical convergence and the response of the academic institution. In: Reid, B.J. and Foster, W. (eds.), Achieving cultural change in networked libraries. Aldershot: Gower, pp.77-104.