Dr Karen Rowlett
Research Publications Adviser
- Promoting Open Access and providing one-to-one support for researchers on options for research publications.
- Advising on the use of research intelligence tools.
- Training and support on Bibliometrics and ORCID identifiers.
- Informing the University’s research planning and strategy through analysis of publications citation information, altmetrics and rankings.
- Providing support for the statistical analysis of usage of the University’s CentAUR repository.
- PhD Zoology
- BSc Biological Sciences
Areas of Interest
Research groups / Centres