Can't get the item you need?
Have you searched the Enterprise catalogue or Summon discovery service and not been able to get the item you need? We can help! Here's how...
all the Library copies on loan?
- Place a hold - we'll keep the first available copy for you and email you when it arrives
- Check for an e-book version - where possible we get e-book versions of all key texts, find them on the Enterprise catalogue and Summon
- Check for a Course Collection copy - these can be borrowed for a short period to ensure everyone can get hold of them
Useful book for your course not in the Library?
- Fill in the purchase suggestion form - we'll investigate and respond as soon as possible
- Contact your subject liaison librarian - they'll be happy to look into purchase options
Need a book or article for your assignment?
- Request an inter-library loan - if we don't have a book, article or other publication that you need for an assignment we will try to get it from another library (subject to your tutor's approval)
Struggling to find resources for your assignments?
- Contact your subject liaison librarian - email your query to your librarian who can provide advice on the best sources and ways to find information
- Go to your subject guide to find key sources of information specially selected by your librarian
- Finding information - lots of guidance on finding resources for your studies