Food & drink in the Library
- We do not allow any hot and/or fast food to be consumed in the Library (except in the café).
- Non-alcoholic drinks may be taken to any area as long as they are in lidded containers.
- Help us maintain a clean, tidy and pleasant environment where you can study effectively.
- Don't risk damaging Library materials and fittings - for which you could have to pay - and deprive others of their use.
- Let us direct limited resources to helping you find information and buying new material, not tidying up or replacing things.
- Library staff may remove and dispose of any food or unlidded drinks left unattended on tables or desktops.
- You are liable to pay for repair or replacement of damaged Library materials or property.
- The Director may enforce penalties, withhold Library facilities or exclude anyone whose behaviour is 'prejudicial to the proper conduct of the Library'.
Library rules: 15, 24-28