Getting to the Hugh Sinclair Unit of Human Nutrition
The Hugh Sinclair Unit of Human Nutrition (HSUHN) is based in the Harry Nursten Building, which is located within the University of Reading's Whiteknights Campus.
- If you are driving, it is most convenient to use the Pepper Lane entrance to the Whiteknights campus.
- If using a sat nav, use postcode RG6 6UR.
- We are based in the Harry Nursten Building (number 47 on the map) and car parking is available in P10 and P13. Please be aware that car park 12 has now closed. Please click Hugh Sinclair Unit directions for a map.
- Proceed down the steps to the Front door of our building and follow signs to the 2nd floor. The Hugh Sinclair Unit of Human Nutrition is through the double doors to the left of the lift.
- If you wish to park in the University car parks, you will need to collect a parking permit from us to display in your car.
If you have trouble finding us, please contact Sarah Hargreaves or Sandra Ilett, HSUHN Managers, on 0118 378 7771.