Your time here as a student is coming to an end, but this isn’t goodbye, it’s actually hello! That’s because you’re now part of a strong, supportive and successful alumni network.
Once you graduate, there are many benefits to staying in touch and opportunities to get involved; why not take advantage of exclusive alumni discounts, attend an event, join the online community or boost your skills by volunteering with us?
It's important to ensure we have correct contact details for you before you graduate. Update your details now on the RISIS portal and find out more about the continued support available once you have completed your course.
So what have you been up to since you threw your graduation cap up in the air? Keep us up to date and inspire future Reading alumni!
As a Reading graduate, you'll be joining prestigious alumni, such as:
- Coralie Bickford Smith (Typography and Graphic Communication) – illustrator and designer for Penguin Books
- Jamie Cullum (English Literature and Film Studies) – Jazz singer
- Polly Vacher, MBE (Music Education) – the first woman to fly solo around the world and land on all seven continents
- James Cracknell, OBE (Human Geography) – rower, Olympic gold medallist
- Laura Tobin (Meteorology) – BBC Weather presenter
- Linda Bennett (Land Management) - founder of LK Bennett
Read about our alumni here.Reading graduates, like you, are capable of great things!