The welcome app contains everything you need to plan the perfect arrival and welcome period.
The app is available for all student's joining us in September. Friends and family can also access the app (no login necessary).
The app will help you keep track of the welcome events and create a bespoke schedule. It is important that you attend you school welcome sessions.
- View all events and activities taking place during the welcome period
- Create a bespoke welcome programme based on activities organised by your school of study, and the support and services that are available to you as a student at Reading.
- Plan your arrival journey and discover campus before you arrive
- Stay up to date with the latest news and updates sent straight to your mobile
- Quickly access and save your school information and introduction sessions from Head of School or Department
We understand that with the combination of your arrival and immersion into student life there is a lot going on. Remember that you don't need to do everything. It's important that you attend the school welcome sessions and introductions from your Head of Schools which are marked as compulsory on the app.
Speak to your Support Centre if you require additional support with navigating the first few weeks.
The student app will be available to you once fully enrolled.
Support with the app
If you don't have a smart phone, a desktop version of the app will be live soon.