Financial Support for students
The University’s Student Financial Support Team offers free support for all your financial needs.
We are able to advise you on how best to manage your money at university based on your personal circumstances. Our usual drop-in service in Carrington is currently suspended due to COVID-19 restrictions. Please email us with your enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0118 378 5555 (09:30 - 17:00). You can also follow the latest news from us and get in touch via Twitter UoR Student Money.
Book an appointment | Virtual appointments are available Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 09:30 - 12:00
Our trained team members are available to review your financial situation; whether it may be ensuring you are receiving your full funding entitlement, or simply giving you tips on how to save more money:
|Matt Daley||Head of Student Financial Support and Customer Service|
|Sam Young||Deputy Head of Student Financial Support and Customer Service|
|Nicky Bradley||Student Funding Administrator|
|Samantha McMahon||Student Funding Administrator|
|Ann Livingstone||Student Fees Administrator|
|Lisa Saunders||Senior Student Services Administrator|
|Millie Spencer||Student Services Administrator|
Our team can help with >>
- Money health check service – to review income and expenditure and provide guidance
- Advice on Student loans
- Free access to online support with Blackbullion access to interactive, bite-sized financial lessons, helping you to master your money from pre-enrolment to graduation and beyond. Topics include budgeting, savings and debt management alongside a Student Loan repayment calculator.
- Details of Bursaries and Awards
- Short-term loans
- General debt support and advice
- Liaison with other financial advisory services such as RUSU, Citizens Advice Bureau and National Debt organisations
If you find yourself in debt >>
If you find yourself in unexpected financial hardship whilst at university, please get in touch email@example.com or call us on 0118 378 5555 - We are here to help.
You may also find support with: