Thursday 15 February 2024 | Room 1L08, Agriculture
The Speech and Language Therapy Fair brings exhibitors looking to recruit Reading students or provide industry advice.
This event is designed to enable students from Clinical Language Science and Psychology disciplines to find out about relevant career options and build networks in the sector.
Professionals will explain what their roles involve as well as any career openings within their organisations. They will provide hints and tips on what you need to do to launch your career, whether it be finding a placement or securing a graduate position.
To receive reminder emails, updates, exhibitor information and more, sign up to the event here.
For support, our expert Careers Consultants provide CV reviews, careers advice and more via webinars or one-to-one appointments throughout the year (bookable on MyJobsOnline). For further information you can call us on 0118 378 8359 or email careers.
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire NHS Trust (Children and Young People's Speech and Language Therapy)
- Cambian Group CAMB1
- Cygnet Health Care Limited
- Develop My Child
- Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Mary Hare School
- More House School
- Outcomes First Group - West London Clinical Hub
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Solent NHS Trust
- Speaking Space (Romsey) Ltd
- Surrey County Council
- Symbol UK
- University Hospitals of Southampton NHS Trust
- Words First Ltd