The Graduate Recruitment and Internship Festival
Join us at our largest careers event of the year, open to all years and disciplines!
With graduate roles for finalists and internships and placements for other years, it’s one festival this summer that you really shouldn’t miss.
Why should I attend?
• Be inspired and get advice
• Meet employers targeting Reading students
• Find graduate, internship roles, and more.
• 30+ employers looking to recruit to graduate, placement and internship roles.
• Careers Expert Bar – our ‘support act’ featuring our expert coaches, on hand to provide you with CV reviews, careers advice and more. (If you want a CV review remember to bring a copy with you).
• Free, professional LinkedIn photos – visit our booth on the 1st floor of 3Sixty
• Free ice cream when you visit a careers stand!
List of exhibitors
- 170 (Infra Sp) Engineering Group
- Albion Rye Associates
- Barnett Waddingham LLP
- Connells Group
- Corsair Limited
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Evergen Solar
- Evolution Water Serviced Limited
- EY (Ernst & Young)
- Flywheel Digital
- Future Electronics Ltd
- Graduate Recruitment Bureau
- Harwood Hutton Limited
- James Cowper Kreston
- Jenoptik Traffic Solutions UK
- KPMG LLP
- Office Principles
- Parker Smith Inclusion
- Postgraduate Study at the University of Reading
- Priors Court Foundation
- Reading Internship Scheme
- Reading Scientific Services Limited (RSSL)
- RED Awards (RED, Sustainable Action & Global Engagement Awards)
- Rentokil Initial
- RSK Group plc
- Sanctuary Graduates
- Smart Works Reading
- Techtronic Industries (TTI)
- University of Reading, Institute of Education
- Urban Science
For support, our expert Careers Consultants provide CV reviews, careers advice and more via webinars or one-to-one appointments throughout the year (bookable on MyJobsOnline). For further information you can call us on 0118 378 8359 or email email@example.com.
Note - first 30 minutes is designated ‘Quiet Time’ for students who prefer a calmer environment. If you require assistance during this 30 minutes please make yourself known to the reception desk. It may be that you have a disability or condition that can make such events overwhelming or difficult to attend.
The event opens fully to all students at 2:00pm.