BA Primary Education QTS degrees
Inspire the next generation and train to become a Primary teacher.
As a primary teacher you will work with young children aged 5-11. This creative and incredibly rewarding career gives you the opportunity to shape young minds; helping them to develop socially, emotionally and intellectually.
We have a vast breadth of experience in the Institute of Education, and all our academics have experience of teaching in the classroom. You will benefit from lots of high quality placement opportunities as we have strong partnerships with over 300 local schools.
Our BA Primary Education courses help you to develop the skills and knowledge you need to teach across the different primary age ranges; you will also have the opportunity to specialise in one of four subject areas.
These programmes lead to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) . We offer the following courses.
- BA Primary Education (QTS) Closed for 2021 entry
- BA Primary Education with Art (QTS) Closed for 2021 entry
- BA Primary Education with English (QTS) Closed for 2021 entry
- BA Primary Education with Mathematics (QTS) Closed for 2021 entry
- BA Primary Education with Music (QTS) Closed for 2021 entry
Come to an Open Day
Get a real feel for the Institute of Education, meet our staff and students, join a subject specialism session, and explore our London Road campus.