- Course Aims shows all the aims and objectives of the IT Training Documents.
- All the IT Training Documents are in tutorial style notes so they can be used to teach yourself at any time. These cover Microsoft Office (most have been updated to 2013), including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access and Outlook, and work through from Level 1 (Essentials) through Level 2 (Intermediate) up to Level 3 (Hints & Tips, Advanced).
- Drop in & Learn sessions will be run every Wednesday morning (apart from July 20th) until the end of July.
- Blackboard Training tells you how to get support on Blackboard.
- An IT Getting Started PowerPoint presentation automatically appears the very first time that a user logs into an IT Lab PC, and should also be available on all IT Lab PCs via the Teach Yourself group from the [start] button followed by All Programs. It is very worthwhile going through this presentation at least once as it gives both useful and important information.
- Most materials are available for (University of Reading) teaching, and can be used (on-line or printed) or copied and adapted (subject to the copyright conditions).
Was this information of use to you?
Thank you for your time and feedback!
Yes No (73 people found this page useful)
We are sorry you didn't find this page useful; please could you complete the following form to help us improve our content?
Last Edited: 20 April 2016 | First Published: 13 December 2006