News and Events
This page gives you information on the Open Days, Teacher Training events, lectures and professional development events that we host.
POSTGRADUATE INITIAL TEACHER TRAINING (ITT) EVENTS
Our information events cover all routes into teaching for Early Years, Primary and Secondary Postgraduate programmes.
Secondary Teacher Training webinars
Monday 4 October 2021, 16:00
Monday 8 November 2021, 16:00
Monday 6 December 2021, 16:00
Primary Teacher Training webinars
Tuesday 5 October 2021, 16:00
Monday 1 November 2021, 16:30
Monday 13 December 2021, 16:30
Early Years webinars
There are no webinars scheduled yet, but please ask us a question and/or check this page again at a later date.
UNDERGRADUATE OPEN DAYS
We typically hold Undergraduate Open Days in June and October each year. These events offer an opportunity to speak to students and lecturers from all our courses, enjoy talks, and find out more about University life.
These events typically include live presentations from academic staff on our different master's courses, live chat with staff and students, and lots of other useful digital resources.
- Martin Sutton wins RUSU Excellence Award
- Celebrating World Poetry Day 21 March with a Willow Class Lockdown Poem
- A new book on Teaching the Arts is coming soon with contributions from several IoE authors
- 7th in the UK for Education (The Guardian University Guide 2021)
- Virtual placements for students with special educational needs during COVID-19