Accessibility navigation

Applying for postgraduate Study

For most postgraduate opportunities you should apply directly to the university or college (see the Individual University sites link in the resources section.

For degree courses, apply through UCAS, and for teacher training, apply through the GTTR (Graduate Teacher Training Registry).

There are also central application systems for certain law courses, social work and nursing. See an adviser for more help.

Other postgraduate study information

Things to do now

Page navigation

Rate my placement award


Search Form