How you can help the process
- Give as much information as you can in the initial planning stages so we can minimise disruption;
- Ensure that records we want to see are available during the audit;
- Let us know of any issues you have so we can address them during our work and assist you in finding solutions;
- Let us know as soon as possible if there are going to be any significant practical difficulties such as annual leave, conferences or busy periods, so we can take this into account;
- Provide a single/key link person to liaise with during the audit, thus enabling maximum effectiveness of working for all parties.