The Communications Infrastructure team deals with all data and telephone cabling matters throughout the University.
- The design and procurement of internal and external telephone and data cabling.
- The design and procurement of external cable and duct routes both across and between campuses
- The maintenance of network cabling.
- Working with Capital Projects teams to develop infrastructure network cabling designs for building projects.
- Working closely with Information Technology to continue to develop the cabling infrastructure.
- Liaison with service providers for access to the University estate.