Student Services Reception
Your Student Services Reception is based inside the entrance to the Carrington building and helps by signposting you to relevant University services. The reception team can assist you in:
- issuing campus cards outside of Welcome
- replacement campus cards
- official letters (Embassy letters, 360 letters)
- certifying rail card applications
- ID/VISA checks for UK students
- general queries
- maps and advice for current and prospective students
- verifications for past study via the Higher Education Degree Data check (HEDD) service
- provide assistant with the Council for Council Tax enquires
- authorising student Oyster Card applications online
Student Services Reception are also the registration service for the various drop-in sessions for the Student Financial Support Team, International Student Advisory Team, and the Student Welfare Team.
Students can contact us via telephone 0118 378 5555 (phone lines are open from 09:00) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Term Time: Monday to Thursday 10:00-17:00, Friday 10:00-16:30. Closed daily from 13:00-14:00.
Outside of Term Time: Monday to Friday 10:00-16:00. Closed daily from 13:00-14:00.