The UoR welcome app is available to everyone, along with family and friends of new starters and returning students.
The app contains everything you need to plan the perfect arrival and welcome period.
With so much going on, the app helps you stay organised and informed during you first 2-3 weeks of student life.
- View all events and activities taking place during the welcome period
- Create a bespoke welcome programme based on activities organised by your school of study, and the support and services that are available to you as a student at Reading.
- Plan your arrival journey and discover campus before you arrive
- Stay up to date with the latest news and updates sent straight to your mobile
- Quickly access and save your school information and introduction sessions from Head of School or Department
Download the app from app stores now by searching UoR Welcome.
The student app will be available to you once fully enrolled.
The app will help you keep track of the welcome events and create a bespoke schedule. It is important that you attend you school welcome sessions.
We understand that with the combination of your arrival and immersion into student life there is a lot going on. Remember that you don't need to do everything. It's important that you attend the school welcome sessions and introductions from your Head of Schools which are marked as compulsory on the app.
In many cases there will be the option to join sessions remotely. Speak to your Support Centre if you require additional support with navigating the first few weeks.