We have partnered with Health Assured to offer you a 24/7/365 confidential telephone helpline to support with any personal questions, worries or advice you might need as a student at the University of Reading.
You can call 0800 023 2466 to access the 24hr support helpline.
Every student at the University of Reading also has:
- Unlimited access to 24/7/365 to this confidential telephone helpline
- Legal information services including information and signposting for concerns such as landlord and tenant
- Debt and financial information including access to long term support via Stepchange
- 24/7 Crisis Assistance Support available
- Family advice line on topics such as childcare or eldercare
- Access to the Health & Wellbeing portal
- Language Line - high quality interpreters and translation services in over 240 languages
Ways you can access the services:
- Call the free (from the UK) helpline number 0800 023 2466
- Download and call via the the app for apple and android
- Email /call back request
- Video call
- Live chat
- Wisdom AI
- Students not based in the UK can access the support services for free via the app, portal and video call.
- My Healthy Advantage App unique code: MHA268185
- Username for online portal: reading
- Password for online portal: university