Improving the student experience together
We work in partnership with you, our students, to share information and opportunities to help shape what we do here at Reading. Explore ways you can get involved and have your say.
Principles of Partnership
These principles outline our vision for building an academic community at Reading, where students are empowered to shape their university experiences by to working in partnership with staff.
- is based on values of trust and respect
- is empowering and inclusive
- enables the co-delivery of meaningful change
- involves negotiated responsibility for both the process and outcomes of enhancement activities
- creates a sense of belonging to an academic community.
Find out more about your Student Reps.
We ask students to provide feedback on their experience of studying here through surveys, focus groups, Student Staff Partnership Groups and through Academic Reps and RUSU.
These all play an important role in helping us identify areas for improvement, to take action and make positive changes. Find out what we've done.