Download the Community Champions Guidance Pack (pdf download)
This pack contains lots of information about the scheme, including what organisations might expect from you and what support is available.
We’ve gathered a range of online training resources which might help you during your volunteering, both to develop your own skills and to assist the organisations you are volunteering with:
- LinkedIn Learning – online educational platform available to current University of Reading students, using UoR login credentials
- HP Life – business and IT online courses and resources
- Skillshare – creative, business and marketing online classes
- Udacity – skills tech online programmes
- General Assembly – online web development, data, design and business skills
- BT Skills for Tomorrow – free digital resources and life skills
Feedback on the scheme
We would love to hear what you think about the scheme, please tell us about your experience.
Your feedback will help us assess the scheme and promote it to other students.