The Reading Internship Scheme is now OFFICIALLY OPEN for the 22/23 academic year, and we already have some internships that you can start applying for! Keep an eye out on MJO as internships will be coming in regularly from now.
- Marketing Intern | Virtus Tech | 6-Weeks | Cardiff | Closing: 01 June
- Researcher/ Analyst Intern | Earlymarket LLP | 6-Weeks | London | Closing: 01 June
- Children, Young People and Families Programme Intern (Part-Time) | 140 hours | Reading | Closing: 09 June
- Teaching Assistant Intern | Busy Buttons CORE | 4-Weeks | Windsor | Closing: 11 June
- Sustainability Intern | University of Reading | 6-Weeks | Reading | Closing: 11 June
- Energy Intern | University of Reading | 6-Weeks | Reading | Closing: 11 June
- CAD Technician/ Design Intern | Westbourne Homes | 6-Weeks | Wokingham | Closing: 02 June
- Education Consultant Intern | Premier Advisory Group | 210 hours | Remote | Closing: 11 June
- Legal/ Regulatory Intern (Part-Time) | Clasado | 140 hours | Reading & Home | Closing: 12 June
Want to keep updated on RIS internships?
You can register your interest in RIS 22/23 and we will send you key updates on the scheme. You can also request to join the Reading Internship Scheme’s private LinkedIn Group; this is exclusive to UoR undergraduates (foundation year & PG students unfortunately are not eligible for RIS) and we post regular updates on the scheme, top tips on applications, and info on fresh internships so you don’t miss any opportunities!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get in touch with the RIS team