Your first port of call for placements should by MyJobsOnline, here you will find a number of opportunities advertised by local and national employers specifically targeting Reading students.
- Prospects careers site advertises placements and work experience opportunities.
- AIESEC (Association Internationale des Etudiants en Sciences Economiques et Commerciales) - international student exchanges through paid traineeships and other schemes.
- CRCC Asia - Internships - placements in Beijing.
- Europlacement - work placements and traineeships in Europe.
- Graduate Talent Pool - government website designed to help new and recent graduates find internships.
- Intern Jobs - a global database of internships and entry-level positions for students, recent graduates and career changers.
- Intern Options - placements in Australia and New Zealand.
- StandOut - internships placements in Hong Kong.