Covid-19 update for employers
19 August 2020
Having adapted to the current circumstances the University of Reading is keen to maintain its employer relationships and employers’ ability to engage, attract and hire our students and graduates.
The Employer Engagement team are fully operational and are working remotely to help you remain connected to our students. To discuss your recruitment needs and attraction campaigns please email email@example.com
On campus attraction campaigns and recruitment
The Employer Engagement Team has worked hard to offer a variety of activities in the autumn term. They will be mainly virtual, although some face-to-face events will be considered depending on government’s advice and always following social distancing rules.
You will continue to be able to reach our students for your various recruitment needs. We can help you:
- Organise virtual skill sessions and company presentations. We promote these sessions for you, track attendance, and make sure you have a good turnout. Dates and times for the autumn term have been finalised and we would be happy to discuss it further with you.
- Promote your opportunities on our job board or write a guest post on our blog
- Participate in our Careers Fairs which will run virtually in the autumn term.
- Engage with our Reading Internship Scheme and find out how you can hire an intern from the University of Reading. For more information contact Holly Forsyth at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruit students on Professional Placement Years and discuss what level of support you need from our team. Please contact the Placements Team at email@example.com if you have questions.
If you are interested in taking part in any of our events or already have specific activities in mind please email firstname.lastname@example.org and member of the Employer Engagement team will be in touch with you.
We will be sharing further updates in the coming weeks via our newsletter and Twitter page.