Wednesday 28 September, 12:00pm-4:00pm
Our first event of the academic year, JobFest is a great starting point for students to find part-time work and find out about developmental opportunities that complement their studies. The event includes
- A Part-time Jobs Fair – the largest section of the event, this is the opportunity for employers to recruit Reading students in to part-time and seasonal roles.
- Opportunities zone - volunteering, entrepreneurship and on-campus opportunities.
- Careers zone – led by the Careers Centre and Henley Careers, helping students get a head start on their career.
Bookings are open for organisations wishing to promote part-time, seasonal or volunteering opportunities. A £50+VAT booking fee applies to secure your stand. This is waived for registered charities at the discretion of the University.
If you would like to request a space at JobFest, please follow the steps below using our online portal, MyJobsOnline.
- If your organisation is already registered on MyJobsOnline, please log in and complete the booking request form.
- If your organisation is not registered on MyJobsOnline, or you do not know the log in details, please register here. Your organisation will be approved by a member of the Careers team, after which you will need to complete the booking request form.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch by email or telephone 0118 378 5805.