Virtual Graduate Recruitment and Internship Festival
10 - 12 June 2020
Adjusting to current challenges we are pleased to announce details for the Virtual Graduate Recruitment and Internship Festival.
There will be two main elements to the event:
- Exhibitors will participate in a webinar about their company and opportunities on our dedicated webinar platform. These will last up to 45 minutes (20 minutes presenting and up to 25 minutes for Q&A). You will be supported by a dedicated University staff host so if this is your first ever webinar you will be in safe hands! Employer webinars will be scheduled between 10th - 12th June and you can let us know your preferred day and time when you book. Training will be provided to use our webinar platform which is very straightforward to use.
- Students will be able to book 10 minute telephone appointments with you between 14:00-16:00 on 12th June. They will book these via our app, Careers Fair Plus. When booking appointments, students will be asked to give some detail regarding what they want to talk about and provide a telephone number. When you book we will ask you how many staff you will have available for one-to-one appointments and then create a call schedule for you in the Festival app.
Participating companies will not be charged a fee.
Who will you meet?
Last year we welcomed 350 finalist and penultimate year students and we are planning for similar numbers this year.
Meet undergraduate and postgraduate taught students, and recent graduates from these subject areas:
- Business and Finance
- Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Built Environment
Entry requirements for the vast majority of first degree programmes are A-levels at A or B grade. See a full list of the courses offered at Reading.
Booking your place
To book your place follow the steps below using our online portal, MyJobsOnline. If you cannot confirm all of the information please complete your booking and we can communicate with you regarding the final details later on.
- If your organisation is already registered on MyJobsOnline, please log in and complete the Festival booking form.
- If your organisation is not registered, or you do not know the log in details, please register here. Your organisation will be approved by a member of the Careers team, after which you will be able to complete the Festival booking form.
Please complete the booking request form by Tuesday 5th May 2020.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing Becca King, or calling her on 0118 378 5805.