Virtual Graduate Recruitment and Internship Festival
9 - 11 June 2021
The Graduate Recruitment and Internship Festival 2021 is the last employer event before the summer break and will take place virtually between Wednesday 9 June - Friday 11 June. Whether you have graduate, placement, or vacation roles to promote we would welcome your participation. Organisations who are recruiting for summer and autumn 2021 will be prioritised.
We are a global University that enjoys a world-class reputation for teaching, research, and enterprise. Entry requirements for the vast majority of first degree programmes are A-levels at A or B grade. See a full list of the courses offered at Reading.
How will it work?
The fair will be run virtually. There will be two main elements to the event:
- Employer panels and Q&A (9 & 10 June): You will be given a short slot (around 10 minutes) within a webinar to explain the opportunities at your organisation and give insights into your industry. The length of the panel will be approximately 60 minutes with a maximum of 4 panellists per webinar. Panels will be scheduled between 11am and 6pm on 9 and 10 June.
Panels will be designed based on bookings received. Please provide as much availability as possible to allow us to create a suitable programme of events.
- Students will be able to book 10-minute telephone or video appointments with you between 10:00-15:00 on 11 June. They will be able to book these via our event app, Careers Fair Plus. When booking appointments, students will be asked to give some detail regarding what they want to talk about and provide a telephone number. You will be asked to log into the app and set up a schedule to suit your availability and you will be able to add your colleagues too if you wish. Full instructions and support will be provided.
Who will you meet?
Last year’s online Graduate Recruitment and Internship Festival had over 360 students attend webinars and book calls.
The event is free of charge and includes:
- Promotion of your organisation and any roles on Careers Fair Plus;
- Employer 1:1 Chats (telephone/video appointment booking system on Careers Fair Plus);
- Participation in a webinar designed to reach your target audience;
- A recording of your webinar session made available to students post-event.
For information on sponsorship packages please get in contact with the Employer Engagement Team email@example.com.
If you would like to participate in this event, please follow the steps below using our online portal, My Jobs Online.
- If your organisation is already registered on MyJobsOnline, please log in and complete the booking request form.
- If your organisation is not registered on MyJobsOnline, or you do not know the log in details, please register. Your organisation will be approved by a member of the Careers team, after which you will need to complete the booking request form.
Please complete the booking request form by no later than Wednesday 5 May 2021. Early booking is advised to secure your space. Due to the need to create an event schedule we may not be able to accommodate booking enquiries after the closing date.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with Becca King by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0118 378 5805.