Available on both iOS and Android platforms, we have a new app dedicated to improving your student experience and time in halls.
The app allows you to:
- view and register for events
- register overnight visitors
- collect your parcels and packages
- report faults and maintenance issues
- provide feedback
- let your halls teams know you’re out of residence
- access useful information such as your Halls A-Z Handbook, campus maps and the student resident agreement
How to access the app:
- Look out for your personal registration email and download link from email@example.com
- Once you have checked in and been handed your keys, your inventory will appear on the app home screen
- You can now complete your inventory, making sure that you state any issues in your room by selecting the appropriate answer from the drop-down list
- Tap complete and the app's other features will become available, including news and events from around your halls, an easy way to log maintenance issues and much more!
You can also view the app from a laptop: homeathalls.com.
For more information on how to register and the features of the app, read our FAQs.