Contacts & support
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: +44 (0) 118 378 8770 (or extn 8770)
- address: University of Reading Library, Whiteknights, PO Box 223, Reading, Berkshire RG6 6AE, UK (for sat nav systems use RG6 6UR to find us)
Enquiries will be handled during our 'core hours' (09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Thursday, and 10:00 – 17:00 on Fridays).
Staff and students
Your dedicated subject liaison librarian is your main point of contact with the Library. They can help you with:
- advice on finding information
- using databases and EndNote
- any Library enquiry
They liaise with the Library representative for your school about book orders and other Library matters.
Contact us online
We will endeavour to answer or assign your online query within one working day of receipt.