Help with Computing
IT provides help and advice with using computer software and hardware.
- On-line forms provide a quick way to apply for services.
- Open access PC and Unix workstation facilities are available on-campus.
- The is a quick way to locate software on central computing facilities.
- The Software Store provides information on software that is available to you, both on University machines and on your own devices.
- The University also provides options for storing files.
The University has contracted suppliers for desktop PCs, laptops, Apple computers and peripherals. Please refer to Buying Computer Hardware for details.
If you do not find answers to your questions, or need more detailed advice and support, contact IT Help.
Data Access Request
If you are making a Data Access Request relating to obtaining access to an individual's email or personal IT account, please contact your HR Partner in the first instance to discuss the request. Should there be legitimate reasons for the request, the relevant HR Partner will liaise directly with IT to clarify the required access levels and to provide authorisation.