Internal, open access

Biometric residence permit checking

Biometric Residence Permits are being rolled out to replace the vignettes (or stickers) previously placed in passports. The links on the right hand side provide full guidance and information on checking these cards.

Please note that if an individual has an EEA ID card their nationality should relate to that country e.g. a French ID card with an Australian or USA nationality is not acceptable as a right to work in the UK.

Things to do now

Contact us

General enquiries:

 HR Operations:

Campus Jobs:


Page navigation


Search Form

A-Z lists