Food Law News - FAO/WHO/WTO/Codex - 2000
9-11 February 2000: COMMITTEE - Sugars (7th Session)
Codex Committee on Sugars
7th Session, London, 9 February - 11 February 2000
- Agreed to forward the Draft Revised Standard for Honey to the 24th Session of the Codex Alimentarius Commission for final adoption.
- Agreed to advance the proposed amendments to the Revised Standard for Sugars to the 24th Session of the Codex Alimentarius Commission with the recommendation that the amendments be adopted.
- Agreed that as a result of discussions at its present session, its future work, subject to approval by the Codex Alimentarius Commission, would include the following:
- Amendment to the Codex Standard for Sugars;
- Development of Standard for Unifloral Honeys;
- Completion of an addendum to the Standard for Honey covering industrial uses.
To go to current FAO/WHO/WTO/Codex Food Law News page, click here.
To go to main Food Law Index page, click here.