Records from Erlegh Park, Whiteknights

Erlegh Park, Whiteknights was one of the six leaseholds created in the mid-19th century from the original White Knights estate formerly owned by the Marquis of Blandford, George Spencer-Churchill, later fifth duke of Marlborough (1766–1840).

The collection consists of leases and assignments of the property owned before 1947 by the Goldsmid family and leased to the Sutton family 1867-1932.

More information

  • This collection is not yet catalogued
local history personal papers, other archives/mss erlegh park

Page navigation

 

Search Form

A-Z lists