Setting up a new contract? This checklist will help us to get your agreement in progress as quickly as possible:
1. What is the contract needed for? Please provide as much background detail as possible, including the project name if it already has one.
2. Is it funded? If so, who is the funder and how much money are they providing?
3. Are there other people/organisations involved (e.g. a funder or commercial partner)? If so, please provide details of the individuals/organisations and, where applicable, the name of the lead Principal Investigator.
4. Are students involved? If so, are they University of Reading students or from another institution?
5. What is the project period, start date and end date?
Please also provide contact details for any other organisations/people involved.
Other useful links
Contracts Directory - shows the different types of contract University of Reading uses, and the department responsible for each
Consultancy Form - to be completed by academics when completing consultancy work, whether through the University or private