Planning your day
Follow our top tips to get the most from you
- Plan in advance: use our agenda builder and create a personalised timetable for yourself.
- Include general talks in your day: attend talks on student finance, careers, accommodation, study abroad opportunities and much more.
- Head for the Open Day Dome when you first arrive: check-in and explore all that the University has to offer, including subject areas and support services.
- Visit subject departments: meet and chat with staff and students from the courses you might like to study.
- Attend our ‘Why Study…’ talks: talks provide you with an introduction to studying your subject of interest here at Reading.
- Join a tour: explore our award-winning campus and the wide range of accommodation options. Tours leave from the Palmer building.
- Chat with current students: find out about University life, including social, sporting and extra-curricular activities.
- Take a break: Try one of the many places to eat and drink on campus, including the Street Food Market.
- Visit Reading town centre: catch the bus into Reading; it’s easy and free for Open Day visitors.
- Have fun: remember to enjoy yourself.