MA Creative Enterprise (Communication Design Pathway)
Find out how we're adapting during COVID-19.
Start date: September 2022
Have ambitions to pursue a career in the fast-growing creative sector? Our MA Creative Enterprise: Communication Design programme combines leading academic expertise from the School of Arts and Communication Design, Henley Business School and the School of Law.
It will enable you to gain the skills and knowledge needed to progress in entrepreneurial careers within start-ups and creative firms.
- Develop strategic and creative thinking skills and learn to apply design thinking to business
- Major themes include design for reading, information design, user-centred design, and branding and marketing
- Suited to those who wish to advance their career in the design industry
- Modules in design practice, entrepreneurship, management and intellectual property
- Access to dedicated studio facilities
For more information, please visit the Typography and Graphic Design website.