BURSARY KEY INFORMATION
- In order to apply, a candidate must have received an offer of admission for an eligible programme of study in the academic year 2021/22.
- The bursary will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- Study may be on a full-time or part-time basis but flexible learning (modular) master’s courses are excluded.
- Recipients must ordinarily be resident in an EU country and be classified by the University as an international student for fees purposes.
- The bursary will be applied automatically for eligible students and there is no need to make a formal application. However, some additional information may be requested by the Admissions Office in order to verify eligibility
Please see the full terms and conditions.If you require further information you can ask us a question.