The University of Reading offers two postgraduate courses in accounting, enabling you to specialise in international accounting and finance, or accounting, financial management and digital business.
Choose accounting at the University of Reading
- Study at Henley Business School, one of an elite group of business schools to hold triple-accredited status for the quality of its courses and faculty.
- 88% of our students would recommend our accounting programmes (Master’s Careers Survey 2021).
- Gain insight into topical discussions affecting the finance industry, both within the UK and around the world.
Specialise in an area of accounting which suits your goals
- MSc International Accounting and Finance: develop an in-depth understanding of the role of finance and accounting in an international context. Hands-on teaching and learning will equip you with leadership skills and set the foundations for a career in capital markets and international finance.
- MSc Accounting, Financial Management and Digital Business: with its combination of theory and practical application, this multidisciplinary programme will prepare you for a career in a wide range of businesses. Gain an understanding of how businesses use accounting and financial information for decision making purposes, how data analytics are used in the decision-making process, and how results are communicated and evaluated in an international and institutional context.
Our programmes are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA) and the Association of Chartered Certified Accounts (ACCA), allowing our graduates to gain exemptions from a number of professional exams.
If you want to work in trading, investment banking or finance, our International Capital Market Association (ICMA) Centre provides uniquely designed degrees that integrate theory with practice. The ICMA Centre offers three dealing rooms, each equipped with the latest industry simulation software and supported by Refinitiv and Bloomberg terminals.
Here you can learn the secrets of trading, build your own asset portfolio, develop your financial analysis skills by processing complex data, and gain useful exposure to a 'real-life' market setting.
Our MSc International Accounting and Finance has been developed as a collaboration between our Business Informatics Systems and Accounting (BISA) department and the International Capital Market Association (ICMA) Centre, so students on this programme will benefit from the use of the ICMA Centre facilities.
MSc Accounting, Financial Management and Digital Business
Full Time: 12 months
MSc International Accounting and Finance
Full Time: 12 months
Take the next step
Apply online now
Ask us a question
Come to a postgraduate event
Get a prospectus