GDL Graduate Diploma in Law
Find out how we're adapting during COVID-19.
The Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) is the first step for graduates wanting to convert to law after completing an undergraduate degree in another discipline.
This reputable conversion course enables you to access legal training to become a solicitor or barrister. At Reading, you can apply for this accelerated legal training course, which is taught on campus by the award-winning University of Law.
- Develop the mind-set of a lawyer by learning practical legal skills
- Pursue your individual interests and explore a specific area of law
- Benefit from structured study pattern and focus on selected modules each term
- Learn first-hand from qualified lawyers with real-world knowledge and experience
- Take the first step towards a successful career in legal practice
Find out more about the GDL and The University of Law
Book your place at The University of Law’s LPC Open Day at Reading
For more information, please visit the School of Law's website.