Stenton Hall opened in 2010. It features bright, 402 modern premium en-suite rooms which are self-catered. Flats of 8 or 10 students share a kitchen/diner with plenty of space.
- The bedrooms have 4 foot wide beds, fitted furniture and a range of storage including under bed storage.
- Located on the edge of Whiteknights campus, just a short walk to academic buildings.
- Part of the Park Group of Halls and a few minutes’ walk from the Park Group Reception and social hub (including large laundry, bike shed and post boxes).
- 40 week residency period available.
- Single gender areas available – see the Specific Requirements information for more details.
Room type at Stenton Hall
Weekly rent 2018-19
Self-catered premium en-suite room
£172.06 per week
The premium en-suite rooms offer a high standard of accommodation in modern well-appointed buildings.
The rooms are bright and comfortable and include a 4ft‑wide bed, en-suite shower room and fitted furniture.
Map of halls and walking distances
All of the halls are less than a fifteen minute walk from the centre of our Whiteknights campus.
This map (PDF) shows where the halls are located and the approximate walking times from each.
Compare costs for all halls and room types
Accommodation costs will vary depending on the type of room you choose and how long you are staying in halls.
The rent includes all utility bills, internet access, contents insurance, maintenance and communal cleaning.
- Accommodation costs for 2017-18 (PDF – 114kb)