Stenton Hall opened in 2010. It features bright, 402 modern premium en-suite rooms which are self-catered. Flats of 8 or 10 students share a kitchen/diner with plenty of space.
- The bedrooms have 4 foot wide beds, fitted furniture and a range of storage including under bed storage.
- Located on the edge of Whiteknights campus, just a short walk to academic buildings.
- Part of the Park Group of Halls and a few minutes’ walk from the Park Group Reception and social hub (including large laundry, bike shed and post boxes).
- 40 week residency period available.
- Single gender areas available – see the Specific Requirements information for more details.
Premium en-suite room Floorplan
The premium en-suite rooms offer a high standard of accommodation in modern well-appointed buildings.
The rooms are bright and comfortable and include a 4ft‑wide bed, en-suite shower room and fitted furniture.
The Stenton Townhouses opened in 2012 and provide modern, well equipped accommodation with an atmosphere of communal living.
- 300 self-catered Stenton Townhouse rooms are split across 25 houses.
- 12 bedrooms in each house. These are arranged over 3 floors with a modern, spacious shared kitchen/dining and lounge area on the ground floor.
- Four bedrooms share two bathrooms on each of the upper floors.
- Bedrooms have 4 foot wide beds, fitted furniture and a range of storage including under bed storage.
- Part of the Park Group of Halls and a few minutes’ walk from the Park Group Reception and Social building (includes large laundry, bike sheds and post boxes).
- 40 week and 51 week residency periods available.
Room type at Stenton Hall
Weekly rent 2019-20
Self-catered premium en-suite room
£178.50 per week
|Self-catered townhouse room with shared bathroom||£159.95 per week|
The townhouse rooms are arranged in modern, self‑catered houses offering an atmosphere of communal living.
Stenton Hall's location
Stenton Hall's location is highlighted in red on the map above.
Download a comparative map of all Whiteknights Campus based halls.