Clearing Accommodation at the University of Reading
We understand that your plans may have changed and you have recently applied to the University of Reading. To support you in this choice and to enable you to successfully start your student experience, we have reserved rooms in University Accommodation for students coming to Reading via Clearing or Adjustment.
This information is specific to applicants applying via Clearing or Adjustment between 5 July and 12 August.
All other students should visit the Accommodation webpages.
We have a wide range of room types at the University of Reading, from rooms with a shared bathroom to studio's and flats.
- Explore our self-catered shared bathroom rooms
- Explore our self-catered rooms with private bathrooms
- Explore our catered rooms
- All rooms are fully bills-inclusive
||Cost (per week)
|Bridges Hall premium room
Shared kitchens and bathrooms
|Bridges townhouse room
||Shared kitchens and bathrooms||£161.00
|Childs Hall premium en-suite||En-suite room||£182.98
|Sherfield Hall||En-suite room||£161.00
|St Patrick's room with washbasin||Catered room||£130.11
|Wessex Hall upgraded room||Shared bathrooms||£131.25
WHY LIVE IN UNIVERSITY ACCOMMODATION?
- All-inclusive bills (no hidden fees!)
- High-speed WiFi
- Student Support services
- A dedicated 24/7 Halls Hotline service to help deal with all halls related issues quickly and efficiently
- An inclusive home at halls residence life programme to support you in feeling part of our community alongside your academic studies
- 93% of students would recommend their room to another student!
Catering at the University of Reading is brought to you by Clever Cuisine.
Read more about Clever Cuisine.
Contact the Accommodation Office on 0118 200 5011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.