Wantage Hall opened in 1908 and comprises two areas. Old Court is built in a traditional college style with a lawned quadrangle and a clock tower gateway. Other rooms are available in New Court.
- 150 rooms with washbasins and 74 non-washbasin rooms.
- A flexible catered meal package allows you to purchase meals and snacks using a weekly cash allowance.
- Meals can be taken in the historic and impressive main dining hall at Wantage or at a number of our other University catering outlets.
- Shared kitchens are provided for making simple meals and drinks.
- Communal facilities include a basement bar, Junior Common Room, television room and laundry.
- Located just a short walk from the entrance to campus, shops and a bus stop serving Reading town centre and train station.
- 40 week residency period available.
Single gender areas available – see the specific requirements information for more details.