Reading in the News - Tues 1 Oct
Release Date 01 October 2019
Vegan-friendly: BBC Radio Berkshire and the Reading Chronicle mentions the University in a report on PETA naming the top 20 vegan-friendly universities in the UK.
- Professor Anupam Nanda (Henley Business School)’s article on Barcelona’s superblocks model for The Conversation has been shared by the Spanish version of the site.
- Energy Live News mentions the University in an article about introducing more trees to towns and cities in order to reduce air temperature.
- The University is mentioned in an article by edie about the use of the JUMP sustainability and well-being scheme by Universities.
- EIT Food mentions the University in a piece about the introduction of the new Master in Food Systems programme.
- PhD student Akshay Deoras (Meteorology) is quoted in the latest article by the Hindustan Times on the Monsson season in Mumbai.