Harry Hebditch Ltd

Suppliers of domestic and agricultual housing with premises located at Martock, Somerset.

The Company commenced life as a Partnership between Mr. Harry and Charles Hebditch who established a small poultry business at Stratton, near South Peterton, in the late 1890's. The business prospered and the manufacture of poultry housing was commenced and a move was made to Martock at around 1900. The business expanded and diversified and became a Limited Company in 1922. At the present time the company manufactures all types of agricultural, domestic and industrial timber sectional buildings from small sheds to large office buildings. The present directors of the company are two grandsons of Mr. Harry Hebditch and the son and grandson of Mr. Charles Hebditch, the original proprietors.

Consists of records and trade literature about agricultural and domestic buildings of Harry Hebditch Ltd for the period 1898-1970s.

More information

  • A full description is available on our online database

  • Reference number TR HEB

Farming business records Harry Hebditch Ltd

Things to do now

Contact us

Page navigation

 

Search Form

A-Z lists