Cav Ltd

CAV Ltd originated in 1904 when C A Vandervell set up his first factory. The company came to specialise in the production of engine parts such as fuel injection systems and electrical equipment for heavy duty vehicles. In 1926 the firm joined Lucas and in 1967 Simms joined CAV.

Records cover the period 1974-1978 and mainly consists of advertising material.

More information

  • A full description is available on our online database

  • Reference number TR CAV

Agricultural machinery business records Cav Ltd

Things to do now

Contact us

Page navigation

 

Search Form

A-Z lists