E-journals give full-text access to articles. Some are online versions of existing printed titles, others only exist electronically. LRC members can access online titles to which the LRC subscribes.
Finding & accessing e-journals
For the easiest access to our e-journals follow links from our catalogue or our website. You will be prompted to enter your University login details when necessary. See Accessing e-resources for more information.
Search the Enterprise catalogue
- Search the Enterprise catalogue for a journal title - to find and access our e-journals
- For help see Searching Enterprise for a journal
Search or browse our main e-journal hosts
The following sites provide access to the majority of our e-journals
- Business Source Complete
- Cambridge Core
- Oxford Journals
- ProQuest News & Newspapers
- Sage Journals
- Taylor & Francis Online
Finding full-text articles on specific topics
- Search the Summon discovery service - to find full-text articles covered by our subscriptions
- Search databases covering your subject - these will give references to articles, some contain full-text articles which you can read straight away. Any that don't hold the full-text will link to our Item Finder to give you a link to the article (if it is included in our subscriptions).
- Contact us for help using our e-journals or to ask about access to something not covered by our subscriptions.