- Link to Oxford Reference - University login required
We have access to the Premium, Literature and Western Civilization collections which allows you to search across multiple dictionaries and reference titles in all subjects.
Also contains a wide range of English dictionaries; bilingual dictionaries of French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Latin; thesauri; and guides to English grammar and usage.
Timelines link over 2,000 key events in 20th century history in the areas of Art and Architecture; Performing Arts; Literature; Politics and Government; Society; Science, Technology and Medicine; and War.
Individual titles are listed on the Enterprise catalogue.
Help & guidance
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download and import using the 'EndNote Import' option - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
To select items to export to either version of EndNote follow these steps:
- While viewing an entry, click on the 'Cite' button, marked by a pencil icon in the top right of the screen.
- In the small box that appears, in the Format list select 'EndNote'.
- A file of references is created.
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote online? Save the file and then import into EndNote online (using the 'Endnote Import' option).
Please note that references will need to be checked carefully once downloaded as they may not be downloaded in the correct format, or with incomplete information.