ICE Virtual Library
- Link to ICE Virtual Library - University username and password required
Civil engineering and construction. Including:
- environmental studies
- history and heritage of the built environment
- land use
Contains over 18,000 full-text papers.
Help & guidance
- Contact us for advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Once viewing the full item, click on 'Cite this' and select 'EndNote'
- Click 'Download article citation data'
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote online? Save the file and then import into EndNote online (using the 'EndNote Import' option)
Note that records may need checking and editing to remove extra formatting once in EndNote