On-campus? No password required unless using the alerting service
Off-campus? University login required via an Institutional login
If you are not sure what your University login is see Accessing e-resources for more information.
All subjects. Gives references to journal articles and conference papers.
Use the zetoc alert service to set up email alerts or RSS feeds to keep up-to-date with recently published journal articles and conference papers - see Setting up Zetoc alert.
Help & guidance
Contact us for additional advice using this resource.
- Desktop EndNote - Download & import using the 'zetoc (MIMAS)' import option - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import using the 'zetoc (MIMAS)' import option - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these instructions for both versions:
- Mark the references you want by clicking in the Tag boxes beside each one.
- Click the 'Download' button at the top right of the screen.
- Change the format to 'Short labels'.
- Click on 'Send file'.
- Save the file.
- Import into Desktop EndNote or EndNote online using the 'zetoc (MIMAS)' import option.